In the segment of business consulting and independent reviewing we offer:
- Development of business models, benchmarking analyses and conducting of independent business reviews (IBRs).
- Business and financial restructuring.
DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS MODELS, BENCHMARKING AND INDEPENDENT BUSINESS REVIEWS
In this segment we offer tailor-made business model elaborations, based on benchmark analysis, and including capital budgets projects, and following support within implementation phases. Independent business reviews offer independent assessments of company’s current affairs and an analysis regarding sustainability of the company’s business model. We identify core business activities and suggest restructuring measures in order to improve the reach of the business model. Review results in presentation of results to creditors and active discussions regarding the optimal future of the company.
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING
Rich experience in the field of crisis management allow us to offer excellent and high-quality support to the financially ailing firm and its creditors alike.
Based on our active involvement, thorough and objective but quick analysis, we prepare measures to prevent business segments of our clients from going bankrupt, and on the other hand, to enable its financial debts to be repaid.
Business and financial restructuring is the only way to keep business running and creditors to retain their claims alive.
- Analysis of concurent business and financial position of a client (in all business areas: working capital, sales and marketing, benchmarking, sustainability of business segments analysis based of current and revised business strategy, implementation of mechanisms of decision-making and supervision, price-setting mechanisms, processes, organizational structure optimality (hierarchy and responsibility cross-checks, corporate governance issues, variable remuneration schemes, etc.).
- Identification of the weakest links in a business model.
- P&L and cash flow forecast throughout longer future period.
- Determination of business strategy, cost-cutting strategy and the restructuring plan (within court-protected procedures or volunteer-based restructurings).
- Active communication and optimization of relationships among creditors and investors (fundraising of debt, mazzanine and/or equity).
- Rich experience (performing different posts, from expert to top-managerial) on top of excellent business education.
- Very good insight into various business segments, from production to various service industries (incl. financial).
- Flexible approach and problem-solving orientation.
- 24/7 reach and responsiveness.
We offer flexible approach and support where most needed, as we fully understand financial limitations of a typical client. Optimal set of activities heaviliy depend on the character of a client.